public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* ada/6016: Current CVS version breaks on Cygwin while compiling gnatlib
@ 2002-03-20  5:36 ebert
From: ebert @ 2002-03-20  5:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-gnats

>Number:         6016
>Category:       ada
>Synopsis:       Current CVS version breaks on Cygwin while compiling gnatlib
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Mar 20 05:36:01 PST 2002
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     ebert@bms.de
>Release:        unknown-1.0
A freshly bootstrapped gnat1 breaks in GNAT.Spitbol.Patterns while compiling the runtime library on Cygwin.

../../xgcc -B../../ -c -g -O2 -g -O2 -W -Wall -gnatpg -I. -I/cygdrive/d/Data/Development/gcc-cvs/gcc/gcc/ada g-spipat.adb
g-spipat.adb: In function `gnat.spitbol.patterns.xmatch':
g-spipat.adb:3598: Call edges for non-call insn in bb 0
+===========================GNAT BUG DETECTED==============================+
| 3.1 (20020212) (i686-pc-cygwin) verify_flow_info failed                  |
| Error detected at g-spipat.adb:4827:7                                    |
| Please submit bug report by email to gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.               |
| Use a subject line meaningful to you and us to track the bug.            |
| Include the entire contents of this bug box in the report.               |
| Include the exact gcc or gnatmake command that you entered.              |
| Also include sources listed below in gnatchop format                     |
| (concatenated together with no headers between files).                   |
| (use plain ASCII or MIME attachment).                                    |
| See gnatinfo.txt for full info on procedure for submitting bugs.         |
+==========================================================================+

Please include these source files with error report

compilation abandoned
make[2]: *** [g-spipat.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/cygdrive/d/Data/Development/gcc-cvs/gcc/gcc/ada/rts
>How-To-Repeat:
"make gnatlib" on Cygwin
>Fix:

>Release-Note:
>Audit-Trail:
>Unformatted:

* Re: ada/6016: Current CVS version breaks on Cygwin while compiling gnatlib
@ 2003-01-15 22:25 billingd
From: billingd @ 2003-01-15 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ebert, gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, nobody

Synopsis: Current CVS version breaks on Cygwin while compiling gnatlib

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: billingd
State-Changed-When: Wed Jan 15 14:25:53 2003
State-Changed-Why:
    Duplicate of PR6942.

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=6016