public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* RE: c++/5859: gdb fails to break in C++ MPI code
@ 2002-04-01 12:16 Julian C. Cummings
From: Julian C. Cummings @ 2002-04-01 12:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c++/5859; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Julian C. Cummings" <cummings@cacr.caltech.edu>
To: <bkoz@gcc.gnu.org>, <cummings@cacr.caltech.edu>,
	<gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org>, <gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org>, <nobody@gcc.gnu.org>,
	<gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: RE: c++/5859: gdb fails to break in C++ MPI code
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 12:10:17 -0800

 Actually, I was able to resolve the problem.  I filed a
 bug report on the gdb debugger.  Someone responded to that
 bug report and told me to update to version 2.12 of GNU ld.
 Using the newer version of the loader resolved the problem.
 Thank you for following up with my bug report.

 Regards, Julian C.

 Dr. Julian C. Cummings
 Staff Scientist, CACR/Caltech
 (626) 395-2543
 cummings@cacr.caltech.edu

 base=gcc&pr=5859

* RE: c++/5859: gdb fails to break in C++ MPI code
@ 2002-04-01 12:26 Benjamin Kosnik
From: Benjamin Kosnik @ 2002-04-01 12:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c++/5859; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com>
To: "Julian C. Cummings" <cummings@cacr.caltech.edu>
Cc: cummings@cacr.caltech.edu, gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,
        nobody@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 12:18:26 -0800 (PST)

 Great, I'll close it then.

@ 2002-04-01 12:19 bkoz
From: bkoz @ 2002-04-01 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cummings, gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, nobody

Synopsis: gdb fails to break in C++ MPI code

State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
State-Changed-By: bkoz
State-Changed-When: Mon Apr  1 12:19:12 2002
State-Changed-Why:
    Fixed/resolved.

@ 2002-04-01 11:31 bkoz