public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* [casteyde.christian@free.fr: Re: c/6199: Internal Compiler Error while compiling Wine with gcc-20020401]
@ 2002-04-12 10:06 Neil Booth
From: Neil Booth @ 2002-04-12 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR c/6199; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Neil Booth <neil@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
To: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Cc: Christian Casteyde <casteyde.christian@free.fr>
Subject: [casteyde.christian@free.fr: Re: c/6199: Internal Compiler Error while compiling Wine with gcc-20020401]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:35:12 +0100

 ----- Forwarded message from Christian Casteyde <casteyde.christian@free.fr> -----

 From: Christian Casteyde <casteyde.christian@free.fr>
 To: Neil Booth <neil@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
 Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 19:50:31 +0200

 > > >How-To-Repeat:
 > >
 > > Compile Wine 20020310 snapshot
 >
 > If we downloaded software for every bug we investigated, we'd never
 > get anything else done.

 Sorry.
 Here is the preprocessed file. Don't know how to reintroduce
 it in Gnats web (c/6199), so I send it by mail to you.

 Seems that it's an optimize bug finally.

 To reproduce :

 gcc -O2 -march=pentiumpro selector.i

 (compile nice without either -O2 or -march).

 CC

 ----- End forwarded message -----

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-04-12 17:06 UTC | newest]