public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: web/1646: The GNATS query filters do not work correctly
@ 2002-04-17  1:37 gerald
From: gerald @ 2002-04-17  1:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, gerald, neil

Synopsis: The GNATS query filters do not work correctly

State-Changed-From-To: analyzed->suspended
State-Changed-By: gerald
State-Changed-When: Wed Apr 17 01:37:10 2002
State-Changed-Why:
    We have decided to switch from GNATS to Bugzilla, and this
    issue will be solved then.

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=1646

* Re: web/1646: The GNATS query filters do not work correctly
@ 2001-04-01  0:00 Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2001-04-01  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gerald; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR web/1646; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
To: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28@cam.ac.uk>
Cc: <neil@gcc.gnu.org>, <gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org>, <gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re: web/1646: The GNATS query filters do not work correctly
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 11:31:11 +0100 (CET)

 On Sun, 14 Jan 2001, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
 > Isn't this the same as part of my PR web/375?

 Yes. Since I fixed issue #2 of web/375 and this redundant part was the
 only part left, I have now closed web/375. I'll try to see what to do
 about the problem itself. Patches to gnatsweb are certainly welcome.

 Gerald

From: gdr@gcc.gnu.org
To: gdr@gcc.gnu.org
Cc: gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: c++/99
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 00:00:00 -0000

The following reply was made to PR c++/99; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: gdr@gcc.gnu.org
To: carlo@alinoe.com, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, gdr@gcc.gnu.org,
  martin@loewis.home.cs.tu-berlin.de, nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Date: 21 Feb 2001 13:22:23 -0000

 Synopsis: Bug in type in error message.

 Responsible-Changed-From-To: unassigned->gdr
 Responsible-Changed-By: gdr
 Responsible-Changed-When: Wed Feb 21 05:22:23 2001
 Responsible-Changed-Why:
     In charge.

     This is a regression in diagnostics formatting.

     Note: anyone who wants to run the test could just use 2 and 1
     respectively in lieu of 50 and 25 -- that just reduces the
     amount of text printed on the screen :-)

     -- Gaby

 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=99&database=gcc