public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: target/6434: Thumb compilation produces no DWARF FDE instructions
@ 2002-04-24 10:56 Francisco Moraes
From: Francisco Moraes @ 2002-04-24 10:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR target/6434; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Francisco Moraes" <fmoraes@nc.rr.com>
To: <rearnsha@gcc.gnu.org>,
	<fmoraes@nc.rr.com>,
	<gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org>,
	<gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org>,
	<nobody@gcc.gnu.org>,
	<gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re: target/6434: Thumb compilation produces no DWARF FDE instructions
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:58:25 -0400

 Hi,

 One thing I noticed as well is that GCC does not produce a lot of FDE
 instructions other than those for the prologue. Is this the way GCC
 operates?

 Francisco