public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: ada/6910: When I run this code it segfaults.
@ 2002-07-29 21:16 Brian May
From: Brian May @ 2002-07-29 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR ada/6910; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au>
To: bam@snoopy.apana.org.au, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org,
	gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, nobody@gcc.gnu.org,
	147145@bugs.debian.org?Subject=Re:, "ada/6910:"@snoopy.apana.org.au,
	When@snoopy.apana.org.au, I@snoopy.apana.org.au,
	ru@snoopy.apana.org.au
Subject: Re: ada/6910: When I run this code it segfaults.
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:11:34 +1000

 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=6910

 Please change the comment in dynamic_tables to:

 --  Table_Component_Type may be any Ada type, except that controlled
 --  types are not supported. This is because low level C routines are
 --  used to allocate memory, and that default initialization
 --  will NOT occur for array components (including nested components,
 --  eg. a bounded string in a record is not OK), which may result in
 --  unpredictable errors.

 PS. I sent this E-Mail by clicking on  send email to interested parties
 in GNATS, that E-Mail address is partly wrong; lets hope it sends OK...

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-07-30  4:16 UTC | newest]