public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: libf2c/6367 bugfix - thanks
@ 2002-09-04  9:06 Jim McDonald
From: Jim McDonald @ 2002-09-04  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: toon; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR libf2c/6367; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jim McDonald <mcdonald@mmace.nrl.navy.mil>
To: toon@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,
        mcdonald@mmace.nrl.navy.mil, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: libf2c/6367 bugfix - thanks
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 12:00:41 -0400 (EDT)

 Toon writes:
 > Synopsis: multiple repeat counts confuse namelist read into array
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: analyzed->closed
 > State-Changed-By: toon
 > State-Changed-When: Sat Aug 31 07:51:15 2002
 > State-Changed-Why:
 >     Fixed for GCC/g77 - 3.3
 Thanks for fixing this bug.  I haven't tried out the new code yet, but I
 assume I can download a gcc 3.3 distro from some convenient source.
 I hope the fixes propagate to netlib soon.
 - Jim McDonald
   Naval Research Lab, Code 6841
   (202) 404-6936, fax 767-1280
   James.A.McDonald@nrl.navy.mil

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-04 16:06 UTC | newest]