public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: other/864: --program-suffix is ignored
@ 2002-11-26  1:06 Bosscher Steven Civ USAFA/DFAN
From: Bosscher Steven Civ USAFA/DFAN @ 2002-11-26  1:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR other/864; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Bosscher Steven Civ USAFA/DFAN <Steven.Bosscher@usafa.af.mil>
To: "'gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org'" <gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org>,
        "'jsm28@cam.ac.uk'"<jsm28@cam.ac.uk>,
        "'gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org'" <gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org>,
        "'nobody@gcc.gnu.org'" <nobody@gcc.gnu.org>,
        "'gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org'" <gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re: other/864: --program-suffix is ignored
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 08:51:28 -0700

 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&p
 r=864

 Works for me with GCC 3.2 and later.

 So is this bug fixed and should the PR be closed?

 Greetz
 Steven

* RE: other/864: --program-suffix is ignored
@ 2002-11-27  7:11 Bosscher Steven Civ USAFA/DFAN
From: Bosscher Steven Civ USAFA/DFAN @ 2002-11-27  7:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR other/864; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Bosscher Steven Civ USAFA/DFAN <Steven.Bosscher@usafa.af.mil>
To: "'Joseph S. Myers'" <jsm28@cam.ac.uk>,
        Bosscher Steven Civ USAFA/DFAN <Steven.Bosscher@usafa.af.mil>
Cc: "'gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org'" <gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org>,
        "'gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org'" <gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:32:50 -0700

 Right, Ada is the only language I did not test...

From: Joseph S. Myers @ 2002-11-27  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR other/864; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28@cam.ac.uk>
To: Bosscher Steven Civ USAFA/DFAN <Steven.Bosscher@usafa.af.mil>
Cc: "'gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org'" <gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org>,
    "'gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org'" <gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org>