public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: other/7251: Documentation still refers to -a and -ax
@ 2002-12-10 14:05 ehrhardt
From: ehrhardt @ 2002-12-10 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, nobody, webmaster

Synopsis: Documentation still refers to -a and -ax

State-Changed-From-To: analyzed->closed
State-Changed-By: cae
State-Changed-When: Tue Dec 10 14:05:34 2002
State-Changed-Why:
    Fixed in recent (and as Janis pointed out) not so recent versions of
    gcc. Seems like I accidentally looked at the 3.2 manpages that are
    still installed system wide here. Sorry.

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=7251

* Re: other/7251: Documentation still refers to -a and -ax
@ 2002-12-10 12:46 Janis Johnson
From: Janis Johnson @ 2002-12-10 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR other/7251; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Janis Johnson <janis187@us.ibm.com>
To: ehrhardt@mathematik.uni-ulm.de, gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,
   nobody@gcc.gnu.org, webmaster@dofty.zzn.com, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: other/7251: Documentation still refers to -a and -ax
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:41:20 -0800

 On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 10:38:08PM -0000, ehrhardt@mathematik.uni-ulm.de wrote:
 > Old Synopsis: Documentation does not reflect the removal of -a and -ax from gcc3
 > New Synopsis: Documentation still refers to -a and -ax
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: open->analyzed
 > State-Changed-By: cae
 > State-Changed-When: Mon Dec  9 14:38:07 2002
 > State-Changed-Why:
 >     Part of the documentation has been fixed but the help section for
 >     -fprofile-arc still referes to -a and -ax options that no longer exist.
 >

 > http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=7251

 Where are these references?  I don't see them in any of the
 gcc/doc/*.texi files for the mainline or the 3.2 branch.

 Janis

* Re: other/7251: Documentation still refers to -a and -ax
@ 2002-12-09 14:38 ehrhardt