public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: target/56: [Alpha] Error defining static member in templates with initialization
@ 2003-01-12  0:16 Gareth Pearce
From: Gareth Pearce @ 2003-01-12  0:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR target/56; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Gareth Pearce" <tilps@hotmail.com>
To: <neroden@gcc.gnu.org>,
	<clemens.hintze@alcatel.de>,
	<gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org>,
	<martin@loewis.home.cs.tu-berlin.de>,
	<nobody@gcc.gnu.org>,
	<gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re: target/56: [Alpha] Error defining static member in templates with initialization
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 11:14:32 +1100

 I was going to give this ago - but current mainline config.guess dies on
 alpha OSF/1 claiming unable to create directories in tmp ... (and yes i can
 create directories in tmp)
 so i cant even build gcc to check :P

 I would try with my 3month old mainline - but mozilla and gnats arent
 getting along - when i try to download the attachment i get a 1k name.bz2.pl
 file.  If someone wants to send me that file offlist - i'll give my old
 mainline a go.

 Gareth
From: neroden @ 2003-01-14  3:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: clemens.hintze, gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, martin, nobody

Synopsis: [Alpha] Error defining static member in templates with initialization

State-Changed-From-To: feedback->closed
State-Changed-By: neroden
State-Changed-When: Mon Jan 13 19:41:08 2003
State-Changed-Why:
    fixed

@ 2003-01-11 22:28 neroden