public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: web/7767: Bogus list in "send email interested parties" links in GNATS PR's
@ 2003-01-13 16:40 gerald
From: gerald @ 2003-01-13 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, gerald, nobody, timeslice

Synopsis: Bogus list in "send email interested parties" links in GNATS PR's

Responsible-Changed-From-To: gerald->unassigned
Responsible-Changed-By: gerald
Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Jan 13 08:40:16 2003
Responsible-Changed-Why:
    I cannot do anything about this, but we plan to switch
    bug reporting systems RSN, which should take care of this.

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=7767

* Re: web/7767: Bogus list in "send email interested parties" links in GNATS PR's
@ 2003-03-15 18:35 bangerth
From: bangerth @ 2003-03-15 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, nobody, timeslice

Synopsis: Bogus list in "send email interested parties" links in GNATS PR's

State-Changed-From-To: analyzed->suspended
State-Changed-By: bangerth
State-Changed-When: Sat Mar 15 18:35:32 2003
State-Changed-Why:
    Should be reviewed after switch to bugzilla

@ 2002-12-20 21:33 bangerth
From: bangerth @ 2002-12-20 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, gerald, timeslice

Synopsis: Bogus list in "send email interested parties" links in GNATS PR's

State-Changed-From-To: open->analyzed
State-Changed-By: bangerth
State-Changed-When: Fri Dec 20 21:33:17 2002
State-Changed-Why:
    Oh yes, this is true. (Can not count how often I got bounced
    mails from this address...)

@ 2002-08-29 18:56 timeslice
From: timeslice @ 2002-08-29 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-gnats; +Cc: timeslice

>Number:         7767
>Category:       web
>Synopsis:       Bogus list in "send email interested parties" links in GNATS PR's
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    gerald
>State:          open
>Class:          change-request
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Thu Aug 29 17:46:00 PDT 2002
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     timeslice@iname.com
>Release:        Gnatsweb v2.9.3, Gnats v3.113.1
At the top and bottom of the page display when viewing a GCC
PR there is a link to "send email to interested parties". In
the list of addresses to send e-mail to is
gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org. This is a read only list and it
complains at you when you send email with this link.
>How-To-Repeat:
View a PR on the GCC GNATS web page and click on the link
at the top or bottom of the page labelled "send email to
interested parties".
>Fix:
Remove gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org from the list, as the message
will automatically be posted there anyways.