public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: target/8022: gcc 3.2 Solaris 64 bit shared libraries
@ 2003-02-03 17:16 Wolfgang Bangerth
From: Wolfgang Bangerth @ 2003-02-03 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jakub; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR target/8022; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Wolfgang Bangerth <bangerth@ticam.utexas.edu>
To: "David S. Miller" <davem@redhat.com>
Cc: gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org, <hyc@symas.com>, <gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re: target/8022: gcc 3.2 Solaris 64 bit shared libraries
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:10:45 -0600 (CST)

 On Sun, 2 Feb 2003, David S. Miller wrote:

 > I would like to ask that this gets assigned to one of the other
 > sparc maintainers as I currently lack any time to look into
 > GNATS reports or any GCC issues at all.

 Done -- I took the next one in the list from the Maintainers file. I'm
 just trying to get someone into the field to at least look at the patch
 that's given in the report. If nobody does, the report stays open forever.

 Thanks for at least this kind of feedback :-)

 W.

 Wolfgang Bangerth             email:            bangerth@ticam.utexas.edu
                               www: http://www.ticam.utexas.edu/~bangerth/

* RE: target/8022: gcc 3.2 Solaris 64 bit shared libraries
@ 2003-02-03 18:36 Howard Chu
From: Howard Chu @ 2003-02-03 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jakub; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR target/8022; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Howard Chu" <hyc@highlandsun.com>
To: <bangerth@dealii.org>, <davem@gcc.gnu.org>, <davem@redhat.com>,
        <gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org>, <gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org>, <hyc@symas.com>,
        <jakub@gcc.gnu.org>, <gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 10:10:05 -0800

 Thanks for the update. Y'know, it's really a simple thing to fix...

   -- Howard Chu

@ 2003-02-03 17:08 bangerth
From: bangerth @ 2003-02-03 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: davem, davem, gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, hyc, jakub

@ 2003-02-03  4:26 David S. Miller
From: David S. Miller @ 2003-02-03  4:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: davem; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR target/8022; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "David S. Miller" <davem@redhat.com>
To: bangerth@dealii.org, davem@gcc.gnu.org, gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org,
        gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org, hyc@symas.com, nobody@gcc.gnu.org,
        gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 20:06:36 -0800 (PST)

 I would like to ask that this gets assigned to one of the other
 sparc maintainers as I currently lack any time to look into
 GNATS reports or any GCC issues at all.

 Or, it can stay assigned to me and not get looked at for months
 :-)

* Re: target/8022: gcc 3.2 Solaris 64 bit shared libraries
@ 2003-02-02 23:17 bangerth
From: bangerth @ 2003-02-02 23:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: davem, davem, gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, hyc, nobody

Synopsis: gcc 3.2 Solaris 64 bit shared libraries

Responsible-Changed-From-To: unassigned->davem
Responsible-Changed-By: bangerth
Responsible-Changed-When: Sun Feb  2 23:17:29 2003
Responsible-Changed-Why:
    Sparc maintainer

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=8022