public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
From: "John David Anglin" <dave@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
To: nobody@gcc.gnu.org
Cc: gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,
Subject: Re: ada/9953: Unsatisfied symbols: U_prep_frame_rec_for_unwind (c
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 18:36:00 -0000	[thread overview]

The following reply was made to PR ada/9953; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "John David Anglin" <dave@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
To: hainque@ACT-Europe.FR (Olivier Hainque)
Cc: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, bosch@gnat.com, hainque@ACT-Europe.FR,
   charlet@ACT-Europe.FR, comar@ACT-Europe.FR
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:28:45 -0500 (EST)

 > > I am trying the obvious to rebuild 3.2.3 but note that in the 3.2 branch
 > > 5htraceb.adb is also included in the DCE case.
 >
 >  I think you just need to remove the specific line from the DCE section
 >  and move the new block until after the DCE one.

 The build was successful and libgnat doesn't contain any references
 from the unwind library.  However, I just deleted the 5htraceb.adb
 from the DCE section.  Is it possible that the new block should follow
 the DCE block in 3.3 and the trunk?

 > > I'm also wondering about libcl.
 >
 >  Could you please elaborate ?

 No, it isn't necessary.

 Dave
 --
 J. David Anglin                                  dave.anglin@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
 National Research Council of Canada              (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)