public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* RE: target/9843: [HPUX] -static still leaves the linker looking f or shared library code
@ 2003-03-18 22:06 BONNER,MATT (HP-Vancouver,ex1)
From: BONNER,MATT (HP-Vancouver,ex1) @ 2003-03-18 22:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR target/9843; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "BONNER,MATT (HP-Vancouver,ex1)" <matt.bonner@hp.com>
To: "'bangerth@dealii.org'" <bangerth@dealii.org>,
	"'gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org'" <gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org>,
	"'gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org'" <gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org>,
	"'nobody@gcc.gnu.org'" <nobody@gcc.gnu.org>,
	"'gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org'" <gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: RE: target/9843: [HPUX] -static still leaves the linker looking f
	or shared library code
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:04:33 -0800

 Hi,

 Could you please add a comment about the availability of
 http://testdrive.hp.com
 to try out GCC on HP-UX systems to the audit trail?  GNATS appears not to
 include my responses to your questions, and we'd like to get this problem
 resolved as soon as possible, so I'd hate to think we were slowed down by
 availability of a test system.  If there is anything else we can do to
 speed resolution of this problem along, please let me know.

 thanks,
 Matt

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-03-18 22:06 UTC | newest]