public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: bootstrap/10104: GCC 3.2.2 on Solaris 9 fails to install due to one missing symlink
@ 2003-03-22 23:46 alex avriette
From: alex avriette @ 2003-03-22 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR bootstrap/10104; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: alex avriette <alex@posixnap.net>
To: bangerth@dealii.org,
 gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org,
 gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,
 nobody@gcc.gnu.org,
 gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: bootstrap/10104: GCC 3.2.2 on Solaris 9 fails to install due to one missing symlink
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 18:40:08 -0500

 >     Please try configuring in another directory, and doing
 >     "make bootstrap", as the installation instructions recommend.

 No dice. I tried, and I still had the same issue. Are you able to
 replicate this?

 Thanks,
 alex

* Re: bootstrap/10104: GCC 3.2.2 on Solaris 9 fails to install due to one missing symlink
@ 2003-03-15 17:18 bangerth
From: bangerth @ 2003-03-15 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alex, gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, nobody

Synopsis: GCC 3.2.2 on Solaris 9 fails to install due to one missing symlink

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: bangerth
State-Changed-When: Sat Mar 15 17:18:38 2003
State-Changed-Why:
    Please try configuring in another directory, and doing
    "make bootstrap", as the installation instructions recommend.

    W.

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=10104