public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: debug/7360: g++ generates illegal debug info on Solaris that crashes gdb
@ 2003-04-18 16:46 Woody LaRue
From: Woody LaRue @ 2003-04-18 16:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR debug/7360; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Woody LaRue" <larue@cadence.com>
To: <rohlfing@stanford.edu>, <gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org>, <gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org>,
        <nobody@gcc.gnu.org>, <gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org>
Subject: Re: debug/7360: g++ generates illegal debug info on Solaris that crashes gdb
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:42:58 -0700

 I have been seeing the very same behavior when debugging SystemC models =
 compiled with gcc 3.2 using=20
 gdb.  This problem will soon become a great concern to the SystemC =
 community (which is currently using gcc 2.95, but
 will be upgrading to gcc 3.2) Are there any plans to fix this problem ?  =
 I'm considering undertaking a fix and would greatly appreciate
 any pointers to get me started.=20
 http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=3Dview%20audit-trail&database=3D=
 gcc&pr=3D7360

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-04-18 16:46 UTC | newest]