public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: optimization/9308: [djgpp] gcc 3.2(.1) compilation fail with message: internal error: Segmentation violation
@ 2003-05-14  7:56 Dara Hazeghi
From: Dara Hazeghi @ 2003-05-14  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR optimization/9308; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi@yahoo.com>
To: Sergey Erokhin <esl@tlink.kharkov.ua>
Cc: gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: optimization/9308: [djgpp] gcc 3.2(.1) compilation fail with message: internal error: Segmentation violation
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 00:48:02 -0700 (PDT)

 > DH> Hello,
 >
 > DH> gcc 3.3 is about to be released, and has a lot
 > of changes from 3.2.
 > DH> Would it be possible for you to test whether
 > this problem still occurs
 > DH> with gcc 3.3 prerelease, so we know whether this
 > problem is still
 > DH> present? Thanks,
 >
 > sorry, i use only DJGPP
 > now latest version of gcc in DJGPP 322b
 > i wait 3.3 and test this bug

 Fair enough. A final note: this appears to be a host
 specific bug, ie it works fine on a cross compiler
 (3.2, 3.3 and mainline).

 Dara

 http://search.yahoo.com

* Re: optimization/9308: [djgpp] gcc 3.2(.1) compilation fail with message: internal error: Segmentation violation
@ 2003-05-14 10:26 giovannibajo
From: giovannibajo @ 2003-05-14 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: esl, esl, gcc-bugs, gcc-prs, nobody

Synopsis: [djgpp] gcc 3.2(.1) compilation fail with message: internal error: Segmentation violation

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: bajo
State-Changed-When: Wed May 14 10:26:05 2003
State-Changed-Why:
    Waiting for 3.3 testing.

http://gcc.gnu.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=gcc&pr=9308

* Re: optimization/9308: [djgpp] gcc 3.2(.1) compilation fail with message: internal error: Segmentation violation
@ 2003-05-13 18:46 Dara Hazeghi
From: Dara Hazeghi @ 2003-05-13 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nobody; +Cc: gcc-prs

The following reply was made to PR optimization/9308; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi@yahoo.com>
To: esl@pisem.net, gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org, esl@tlink.kharkov.ua,
   nobody@gcc.gnu.org