public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* PETROLEUM PRODUCT OFFER
@ 2023-11-07 10:20 NPO KOVAPROM LLC
From: NPO KOVAPROM LLC @ 2023-11-07 10:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

We, NPO "KOVAPROM" LLC.

Are pleased to inform you that we have a number of eligible Seller/Refineries and business partners located in Asia,Europe and the
United Arabs.

As a registered oil trading company in countries such as Russia, Kazakhstan, Qatar, Georgia and Romania we specialize in products originating from Seller/Refineries within these regions.

In our capacity as a direct buyer. We are able to obtain quotations from Seller/Refineries for various products including but not limited to petrochemicals, oil, natural gas, Bitumen, and Methanol. Upon receiving official requests from different markets. We issue official SCO (Soft Corporate Offer) documents.

Furthermore. We have established excellent business relationships with reliable Seller/Refineries who possess the capability to supply products in accordance with the procedures outlined by the respective Refinery. Rest assured that our competitive price list guarantees value for your investment.

  For any further inquiries or information regarding our offerings and services. Please do not hesitate to contact us via email at

Email:
info@npokovapromllc.com

Best Regards,
Anastasia Novikov