public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Re: School Districts Contacts 2023
@ 2023-03-17 17:38 Emma Grace
From: Emma Grace @ 2023-03-17 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-prs

Hi there,
We are excited to offer you a comprehensive email list of school districts that includes key contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, company revenue, size, and web addresses. Our databases also cover related industries such as:

  *   K-12 schools
  *   Universities
  *   Vocational schools and training programs
  *   Performing arts schools
  *   Fitness centers and gyms
  *   Child care services and providers
  *   Educational publishers and suppliers
If you're interested, we would be happy to provide you with relevant counts and a test file based on your specific requirements.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Emma Grace

To remove from this mailing reply with the subject line " LEAVE US".

* Re: School Districts Contacts 2023
@ 2023-12-01 13:34 Lauren Wilson
From: Lauren Wilson @ 2023-12-01 13:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,
We are excited to offer you a comprehensive email list of school districts that includes key contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, company revenue, size, and web addresses. Our databases also cover related industries such as:

  *   K-12 schools
  *   Universities
  *   Vocational schools and training programs
  *   Performing arts schools
  *   Fitness centers and gyms
  *   Child care services and providers
  *   Educational publishers and suppliers
If you're interested, we would be happy to provide you with relevant counts and a test file based on your specific requirements.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Thanks,
lauren wilson

@ 2023-08-18 11:10 Jaime Peterson
From: Jaime Peterson @ 2023-08-18 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-prs

Hi there,
We are excited to offer you a comprehensive email list of school districts that includes key contact information such as phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, company revenue, size, and web addresses. Our databases also cover related industries such as:

  *   K-12 schools
  *   Universities
  *   Vocational schools and training programs
  *   Performing arts schools
  *   Fitness centers and gyms
  *   Child care services and providers
  *   Educational publishers and suppliers
If you're interested, we would be happy to provide you with relevant counts and a test file based on your specific requirements.
Thank you for your time and consideration, and please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Jaime Peterson

@ 2023-03-17 11:45 Emma Grace
From: Emma Grace @ 2023-03-17 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)