public inbox for gcc-prs@sourceware.org
* Your renewal order has been received!
@ 2023-05-01 13:28 Amber Warner
From: Amber Warner @ 2023-05-01 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc-prs

Geek Squad

Dear Subscriber  gcc-prs@gcc.gnu.org,

We hope this email finds you well. We are writing to inform you that your subscription with Geek Squad is due for renewal in the next few days.

To ensure that your premium services continue uninterrupted, we will be debiting $499.99 USD from your account. The transaction details are as follows:

Order Number
Customer ID
Payment Method
Payment Amount
Date of Purchase
QT00022583TR00126
IYZPK59012006257
PayPal Credit
$499.99 USD
    May 1, 2023

As a valued subscriber, you will continue to enjoy the benefits of our premium services, including 24/7 technical support, device setup and installation, software upgrades, and much more. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your subscription or the renewal process, please feel free to contact our Customer Help Center at +1 (805) 225-3714.

Please note that if you do not wish to renew your subscription, you may opt-out by contacting our customer care team within the next 24 hours. If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you wish to continue your subscription and will proceed with the renewal process.

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to providing you with top-notch service for the next year.

Best regards
Team Geek Squad

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-05-01 13:39 UTC | newest]