* Re: Assembly in Gcc
@ 2001-12-04 20:05 mike stump
From: mike stump @ 2001-12-04 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: grahams, mcuss, tprince; +Cc: gcc

> From: "Tim Prince" <tprince@computer.org>
> To: "Graham Stott" <grahams@redhat.com>, <mcuss@cdlsystems.com>
> Cc: <gcc@gcc.gnu.org>
> Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 18:37:13 -0800

> Much as I dislike the MSVC style, this would be a valuable contribution.

The style I think predates MSVC.  The small C compiler I had, had that
syntax.  I think it started out that way (I didn't add it).  I think
I'd support the addition of the syntax.

* More Assembly Questions....
@ 2001-12-10 15:36 ` Mark Cuss
From: Mark Cuss @ 2001-12-10 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello all,

I am having problems using the "mmword" assembly directive on some inline
assembly code which I am compiling in gcc.  I issued the -m486 and -o2 flags
but the assembler still is upset.  Does anyone know which command line
options I have to issue to make this work?

My apologies for the newbie question - I am new to embedding assembly into a
gcc compiled program...

Mark