* Firm Engagement Inquiry
@ 2024-01-03 18:03 Carlos Gaerlan
From: Carlos Gaerlan @ 2024-01-03 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,

I hope you're having a good day and a Happy New Year. I'd like to recruit your firm to prepare my tax return for the year 2023. My wife had always handled our tax returns until this year. Our financial position has changed and she has also taken on more responsibility at work. I've decided that having a professional prepare my tax return is the best option for me right now.

I am confident that our tax documentation is reasonably well-organized. We earn revenue via rental properties (AirbnB), stock options, dividends, and interest in addition to our employment income.

What is a reasonable figure for the charge for preparing returns at your firm?

I would appreciate your consideration of my request because I need to begin planning as soon as possible. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if there is anything else I can do for you.

Carlos Gaerlan

Operations Associate

Sentinel Net Lease, Inc.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-01-03 18:03 UTC | newest]