* Expert Assistance Needed
@ 2024-01-04 19:54 Francis Purritano
From: Francis Purritano @ 2024-01-04 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello, How are you today?

I need assistance filing my taxes for 2023. I found you through the CPA online search. Normally, I use TurboTax to file my taxes, but since I bought my third house and sold large quantities of stocks last year, I want to make sure I'm accounting for everything correctly.

Are you able to assist me with this? If so, kindly inform me of the next steps and associated costs. If you would like, I can provide you my prior year documentations and ID so you may review it and make an accurate estimate in order to arrange a meeting.

In addition, I would want to know how much the service of filing this type of return will typically be? I look forward to your positive response.

Warm regards,

Francis Purritano

Senior Associate

NNNPRO Properties

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-01-04 19:54 UTC | newest]