* - - - Accent Reduction Products...
@ 2002-10-18  7:23 gary
From: gary @ 2002-10-18  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello there,

Thank your for your email!

No More Accent is an accent reduction product which helps to remove accents.

For example, an Asian lady (or any nationality) may have communication
problems with her English when speaking to her work colleges or friends etc.

With that in mind, No More Accent teaches Accent Reduction methodologies
to help in this area. In fact, No More Accent can be used in almost any
situation where an accent reduction or speech is required. Even Actors
within the Entertainment Industry have turned to No More Accent as a way to
lose or gain an accent of another nationality.

No More Accent is available in two versions, both can be purchased
directly via our website: http://www.nomore-accent.com/store.htm

The main difference with the products is that the CD ROM has more
resources and you can choose which lessons you wish to  go through at your
own pace, instead of  keeping stopping and starting a VCR.  Also, as the CD ROM
plays like a DVD, you have portability, i.e. Notebooks etc...

1. A VHS Format which comes with the user guide and exercise examples. The
tape runs for aprox. 1hr 30 min.

2. A CD-Rom which has the entire movie footage of the video as well as
more resources. It is also a great learning tool as the movies are split into
 lessons and  each lesson is easy to navigate,. Hence learning at your own
 pace and having fun while you are doing so.

If you would like further information about our products or services,
please contact myself when you have a moment.

Kindest Regards,

Gary Bently
Marketing Co-ordinator

www.nomore-accent.com

Your #1 Resource for Accent Reduction

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and
accompanying data are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message or data is prohibited. If you received this email
message in error, please notify us immediately and erase
all copies of this message and attachments.

Note that nomore-accent.com monitors incoming and
outgoing  mail for compliance with its  Email Policy. This
will include scanning incoming emails to detect viruses.

* Re: - - - Accent Reduction Products...
@ 2002-10-18 13:30 ` Michael S. Zick
From: Michael S. Zick @ 2002-10-18 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gary, gcc

On Friday 18 October 2002 02:16 am, gary@nomore-accent.com wrote:

- - - big snip - - -

> Note that nomore-accent.com monitors incoming and
> outgoing  mail for compliance with its  Email Policy. This
> will include scanning incoming emails to detect viruses.

Perhaps someone could recommend a good spam-blocker for use on their outgoing
mail.

Mike