* G++ and ISO C++
@ 2005-06-28 13:58 Mirza
From: Mirza @ 2005-06-28 13:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi,

Can someone point me to list of ISO C++ vs. g++ incompatibilities.

thanks

* Re: G++ and ISO C++
@ 2005-06-28 17:00 ` Kurt Wall
From: Kurt Wall @ 2005-06-28 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mirza; +Cc: gcc

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 03:57:31PM +0200, Mirza took 0 lines to write:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone point me to list of ISO C++ vs. g++ incompatibilities.

See http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html#cxx. There is a second C++ section
near the bottom of the same page; there's a list of C++ extensions
in "info gcc 'C++ Extensions'"; "info gcc compatibility" has info
about compatibility.

Kurt
--
The trouble with being poor is that it takes up all your time.

* Re: G++ and ISO C++
@ 2005-06-28 17:32 ` Giovanni Bajo
From: Giovanni Bajo @ 2005-06-28 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mirza; +Cc: gcc

Mirza <mirza@seznam.cz> wrote:

> Can someone point me to list of ISO C++ vs. g++ incompatibilities.

There are very few large issues at this point. The only big feature missing is
"export", then it's a bunch of relatively minor nits (access checking in friend
declarations within templates, correct semantic for old-style access
declarations vs using declarations, etc.), plus of course the usual bag of
bugs.

I am not aware of any official list though.

Giovanni Bajo