* (Awaiting Your Response)
@ 2020-11-24 20:36 Nagma Shaikh
From: Nagma Shaikh @ 2020-11-24 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hi gcc@gcc.gnu.org,

I apologize for bothering you!

I sent you an email few days back related to Web-sites/Mobile App
Development, but still I missed out your response.

If you need mobile app and website re-design in multiple-languages for your
Business at very little cost!!

Please share your valuable requirements with us so that we can analyze and
provide you better solution/idea to develop your business with affordable
quotations accordingly?

I like to hear from you and appreciate your response.

Regards,

Nagma Shaikh!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-11-24 20:36 UTC | newest]