* Re: pgcc and gcc question
       [not found] <Pine.GSO.3.95q.971017112726.1906A-100000@nic.com>
@ 1997-10-17 12:53 ` Doug Evans
From: Doug Evans @ 1997-10-17 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dave; +Cc: linux-gcc, egcs

   Date: 	Fri, 17 Oct 1997 11:29:19 -0400 (EDT)
   From: Dave Wreski <dave@nic.com>

   Hi all.  I mailed the maintainers of the pentium gcc compiler, but never
   got a response.  I'm hoping someone can help me here.

   I'm starting to hear more and more about pgcc vs gcc, and wondered which I
   should be using.

   Why haven't these pentium optimizations been included in the normal gcc
   compiler?

   If they are so great, I would think they would be included in the normal
   gcc release..

I would suggest asking this question in egcs@cygnus.com.
[So I've cc'd them ...]

only message in thread, other threads:[~1997-10-17 12:53 UTC | newest]