* o32 support on SGI Irix 6.2?
@ 1997-12-04 12:48 Andy Tai
From: Andy Tai @ 1997-12-04 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

Hi, I wonder if egcs-1.0 supports the o32 binary format.  If so,
what flag should I use during the build process to enable o32?
(it defaults to n32)

Thanks for any information...

* Re: o32 support on SGI Irix 6.2?
@ 1997-12-05 12:11 ` Jim Wilson
From: Jim Wilson @ 1997-12-05 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andy Tai; +Cc: egcs

	Hi, I wonder if egcs-1.0 supports the o32 binary format.  If so,
	what flag should I use during the build process to enable o32?
	(it defaults to n32)

No.  Additional changes are necessary for the o32 support to work.  No one
is currently working on this, so it is not known when this will be fixed.

Meanwhile, you can still get o32 code if necessary by configuring gcc as
if you have an irix5 system.  Info on how to do this for gcc 2.7.2 is widely
available.

Jim