* Re: [Fwd: No C/C++ fundamental type 1 error.]
@ 1998-02-05 12:42 Mike Stump
From: Mike Stump @ 1998-02-05 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ruslan, egcs

> Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 14:25:45 +0200
> From: Ruslan Shevchenko <Ruslan@Shevchenko.kiev.ua>
> To: egcs@cygnus.com

> Anybody know, Teemu Torma's patch, for generating thread-safe
> exception handling code to egcs now intengrated in the main stream.

Yes.

> (i.e. current egcs from CVS repositary have it ?)

Yes.

* Re: [Fwd: No C/C++ fundamental type 1 error.]
@ 1998-02-05 13:49   ` Ruslan Shevchenko
From: Ruslan Shevchenko @ 1998-02-05 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andrey Slepuhin; +Cc: egcs

Andrey Slepuhin wrote:

> On 04-Feb-98 Ruslan Shevchenko wrote:
> > Anybody know,   Teemu Torma's patch, for generating thread-safe
> > exception
> > handling code to egcs now intengrated in the main stream.
> >
> > (i.e. current egcs from CVS repositary have it ?)
>
> Yes, current development tree containes Teemu's patch, but you
> should carefully check if thread-safe versions of libstdc++
> and libgcc are generated for your target (otherwise, there is
> no much effort to do some tuning of configuration).

Sorry, but how to do this ?  (I must looked at Makefile and shure, that
some variables are set ?
   what ?)

I'm currently try to do it on two systems:  SCO Open Server 5.04
and FreeBSD 2.2-stable.

--

    @=
     //RSSH                              mailto://Ruslan@Shevchenko.Kiev.UA

* RE: [Fwd: No C/C++ fundamental type 1 error.]
@ 1998-02-05  4:52 ` Andrey Slepuhin
From: Andrey Slepuhin @ 1998-02-05  4:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ruslan Shevchenko; +Cc: egcs

@ 1998-02-05  2:28 Ruslan Shevchenko
From: Ruslan Shevchenko @ 1998-02-05  2:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs

Anybody know,   Teemu Torma's patch, for generating thread-safe
exception
handling code to egcs now intengrated in the main stream.

(i.e. current egcs from CVS repositary have it ?)

Thanks for any info.

--

    @=
     //RSSH                              mailto://Ruslan@Shevchenko.Kiev.UA