* Objective C info....
@ 1998-02-08 19:08 teunis
From: teunis @ 1998-02-08 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: egcs list

I'm looking for actual still-operational info on Objective C, GNUstep,
etc....  is VERY hard to find.

Are any of the lists still existing?  (and where? :)

I haven't found any valid WWW sites....  and the egcs code doesn't say
much (it's also big so I have yet to explore completely)

Any plans for Objective C++? :)

G'day, eh? :)
	- Teunis

* Re: Objective C info....
@ 1998-02-08 22:32 ` Ovidiu Predescu
From: Ovidiu Predescu @ 1998-02-08 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: teunis; +Cc: egcs list

On Sun, 8 Feb 1998 20:19:54, teunis wrote:

> I'm looking for actual still-operational info on Objective C, GNUstep,
> etc....  is VERY hard to find.
>
> Are any of the lists still existing?  (and where? :)
>
> I haven't found any valid WWW sites....  and the egcs code doesn't say
> much (it's also big so I have yet to explore completely)
>
> Any plans for Objective C++? :)

Take a look at the German mirror

http://www.nmr.embl-heidelberg.de/GNUstep/

Also my Web page contains some more information on GNUstep and related stuff.

--
Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@net-community.com> (NeXTMail, MIME)
http://www.net-community.com/Users/~ovidiu