* Problem with above.net
@ 2001-12-09 18:08 Richard Kenner
From: Richard Kenner @ 2001-12-09 18:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I'm having a much harder than usual time checking in files right now and
it appears to be due to a large packet loss rate within above.net.  Since
this appears to be the ISP for GCC.GNU.ORG, it's likely to be much more
effective if the complaint comes from that direction rather than from
the east coast.

* Re: Problem with above.net
@ 2001-12-09 18:49 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2001-12-09 18:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Kenner; +Cc: gcc

I've forwarded this complaint to overseers@gcc.gnu.org and to an
internal redhat.com list which deals with this kind of issue.

FWIW, I'm not seeing any packet loss right now.  I have seen some severe
loss in the last week, though, so I don't doubt that there is a problem
somewhere.

cgf