* libiberty patches
@ 2001-12-10  2:38 Richard Kenner
From: Richard Kenner @ 2001-12-10  2:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

What's the procedure for commiting them?  I forget if the one in the
GCC repository is the master.  If not, how does it get done?

(I'm trying to install a patch posted by Doug Rupp and approved by DJ Delorie.)

* Re: libiberty patches
@ 2001-12-10 12:41 ` DJ Delorie
From: DJ Delorie @ 2001-12-10 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kenner; +Cc: gcc

> What's the procedure for commiting them?  I forget if the one in the
> GCC repository is the master.  If not, how does it get done?

GCC is the master.  Commit to the gcc repository.  The rest is
automatic.  You may manually merge patches to the src repository if
you don't wish to wait for my semi-auto-merge, such merges are
automatically approved.

Note that libiberty falls within the rules for blanket write priv
maintainers also (i.e. *you* didn't need to wait for my approval,
since you have blanket write privs), although as it is used for more
than just gcc I humbly request a first shot at approving/rejecting
libiberty patches just in case there's some non-gcc reason for doing
things a certain way.