* Re: [Ada] ASIS support for gcc 3.X versions
@ 2002-10-18 10:12 Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 2002-10-18 10:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dewar, fw; +Cc: gcc, jeff

> Which synchronization? ACT <-> FSF, or ASIS <-> GNAT internal data
> structures?

both. We are working on th eproblem now.

* Re: [Ada] ASIS support for gcc 3.X versions
@ 2002-10-18  9:37 ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 2002-10-18  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Dewar; +Cc: gcc, jeff

@ 2002-10-14 22:00 Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 2002-10-14 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, jeff

<Is there any plan to roll in or otherwise make
available versions of ASIS to work with the GNAT
releases in the FSF tree?

The problem is one of synchronization. We have been discussing
how best this might be done.

* [Ada] ASIS support for gcc 3.X versions
@ 2002-10-14 21:18 jeff
From: jeff @ 2002-10-14 21:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Is there any plan to roll in or otherwise make
available versions of ASIS to work with the GNAT
releases in the FSF tree?

There are a few open source tools (such as Adabrowse)
which require ASIS and it would be nice to be able to
use them with the FSF versions of GCC.