* GNATS problems
@ 2003-01-02 22:14 Janis Johnson
From: Janis Johnson @ 2003-01-02 22:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

A gnatsweb request to view problem report 9143 says "Error: no PRs
matched".  I tried to add to the PR by responding to the message
about it in gcc-bugs; that mail got added as new PR 9146, which can
be viewed via gnatsweb.  There are several other recent PRs for mail
that should have been added to exising entries.

Janis

* Re: GNATS problems
@ 2003-01-02 22:55 ` Neil Booth
From: Neil Booth @ 2003-01-02 22:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Janis Johnson; +Cc: gcc

Janis Johnson wrote:-

> A gnatsweb request to view problem report 9143 says "Error: no PRs
> matched".  I tried to add to the PR by responding to the message
> about it in gcc-bugs; that mail got added as new PR 9146, which can
> be viewed via gnatsweb.  There are several other recent PRs for mail
> that should have been added to exising entries.

The sooner we migrate to Bugzilla the better.

Neil.