* Does c-format.c allow creating specifiers which take no arguments?
@ 2003-05-22  4:43 Kaveh R. Ghazi
From: Kaveh R. Ghazi @ 2003-05-22  4:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jsm28; +Cc: gcc

Is it possible to use the data tables in c-format.c to describe a
specifier which takes no arguments?  E.g. asm_fprintf's %O specifier.

If so, how?  I can't seem to get it to work.

		Thanks,
		-Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu

* Re: Does c-format.c allow creating specifiers which take no arguments?
@ 2003-05-22  6:53 ` Joseph S. Myers
From: Joseph S. Myers @ 2003-05-22  6:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kaveh R. Ghazi; +Cc: gcc

On Wed, 21 May 2003, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:

> Is it possible to use the data tables in c-format.c to describe a
> specifier which takes no arguments?  E.g. asm_fprintf's %O specifier.
>
> If so, how?  I can't seem to get it to work.

Look at how printf %m is specified.

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk

* Re: Does c-format.c allow creating specifiers which take no arguments?
@ 2003-05-22 16:01   ` Kaveh R. Ghazi
From: Kaveh R. Ghazi @ 2003-05-22 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: jsm28; +Cc: gcc

> From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28@cam.ac.uk>
>
> On Wed, 21 May 2003, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to use the data tables in c-format.c to describe a
> > specifier which takes no arguments?  E.g. asm_fprintf's %O specifier.
> >
> > If so, how?  I can't seem to get it to work.
>
> Look at how printf %m is specified.

Got it, thanks.

--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu