* volunteer needed to maintain build status lists temporarily
@ 2004-09-02 17:54 Janis Johnson
From: Janis Johnson @ 2004-09-02 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I'll be out of touch from September 4 through October 5 and won't be
available to update the GCC build status lists*.  Would someone like
to volunteer to take over while I'm gone?  Otherwise I'll just add the
new entries when I return.  There will probably be a flurry of reports
after 3.4.2 is released, and I normally go through the gcc-testresults
archive to add test results for new releases.

Janis

* http://gcc.gnu.org/buildstat.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-09-02 17:54 UTC | newest]