* Mailing list archive header wrong for fortran
@ 2005-07-27  9:32 Steven Bosscher
From: Steven Bosscher @ 2005-07-27  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc; +Cc: Gerald Pfeifer, Jack Howarth

Hi,

Jack Howarth pointed out to me that when you look at the archives for
the fortran@gcc.gnu.org list at http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/current/,
you get this header:

Note the fortran@sources.redhat.com.  This should of course be
fortran@gcc.gnu.org.  Who can fix this?

Gr.
Steven

* Re: Mailing list archive header wrong for fortran
@ 2005-07-27 10:14 ` Gerald Pfeifer
From: Gerald Pfeifer @ 2005-07-27 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: overseers; +Cc: gcc, Steven Bosscher, Jack Howarth

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> Jack Howarth pointed out to me that when you look at the archives for
> the fortran@gcc.gnu.org list at http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/current/,
> you get this header:

> Note the fortran@sources.redhat.com.  This should of course be
> fortran@gcc.gnu.org.  Who can fix this?

overseers@gcc.gnu.org should be able to help.

Gerald

* Re: Mailing list archive header wrong for fortran
@ 2005-07-27 13:59   ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2005-07-27 13:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc, overseers, Jack Howarth, Steven Bosscher, Gerald Pfeifer

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 12:14:38PM +0200, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, Steven Bosscher wrote:
>> Jack Howarth pointed out to me that when you look at the archives for
>> the fortran@gcc.gnu.org list at http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/current/,
>> you get this header:

>> Note the fortran@sources.redhat.com.  This should of course be
>> fortran@gcc.gnu.org.  Who can fix this?