* Re: support new-style profiling in the Linux kernel for ARM
       [not found]   ` <20090806092552.GA22623@n2100.arm.linux.org.uk>
@ 2009-08-06 13:50     ` Uwe Kleine-König
From: Uwe Kleine-König @ 2009-08-06 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Paul Brook, Sandra Loosemore, Daniel Jacobowitz, Richard Earnshaw, gcc
  Cc: linux-arm-kernel, Anand Gadiyar, Kevin Hilman, Russell King - ARM Linux

Hello,

I'm going to make use of the new ABI for profiling in gcc 4.4 on ARM.

The patch posted on the linux-arm-kernel ML

	http://news.gmane.org/find-root.php?group=gmane.linux.ports.arm.kernel&article=63642

seems to work, but I'd like to have an OK from the gcc people that
globbering ip is OK.

The patch is similar to the glibc patch at

	http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-ports/2008-04/msg00009.html

.  There ip is globbered, too.

It would be great if someone could have a look and review my change.

Best regards and thanks in advance
Uwe

--
Pengutronix e.K.                              | Uwe Kleine-König            |
Industrial Linux Solutions                    | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-08-06 12:40 UTC | newest]