* Network Services Alert#489707
@ 2023-07-12 14:14 Michael Smith
From: Michael Smith @ 2023-07-12 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Dear user,  gcc@gnu.org

Thank you again for subscribing to us!

We are glad to see you choosing MCAfee Total as your preferred Network shield and PC Security service provider.

Your subscription plan was reactivated on July 11, 2023 (auto-renewal), and it will remain active until July 10, 2023, unless you choose to cancel.

The annual total amount of $ 379.89 has been successfully processed from the updated payment method; this charge will reflect on the statement shortly.

Order and Transaction Details:

Reference ID: 88100-88100
Seller's name: MCAfee Total Corp.
Payment mode: Auto debit
Subscription fee: $ 379.89

As you opted for auto-debit, the recurring fee will be debited again next year on July 10, 2024, unless you choose to cancel the subscription or stop auto-debit payments.

If you wish to opt out or drop all charges and want the full amount refunded back to the original payment source, please contact us at +1 {888}-713-5735

Regards,,

Michael Smith
Customer Support Dept.
Toll-free Number: +1 {888}-713-5735

* Re: Network Services Alert#489707
@ 2023-07-12 14:34 ` Dave Blanchard
From: Dave Blanchard @ 2023-07-12 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

You know, if you useless cocksuckers would spend half as much energy and cleverness figuring out some kind of morally upright way to generate income instead of scamming retards on the internet, you'd be billionaires by now.

This is what "civilization" has devolved to; a world of grifters scamming other grifters. The only difference between this guy and the rest is that his scam is obvious to intelligent people; the most dangerous frauds are the most legitimate appearing, and are heavily promoted and legally enforced by "authorities." Rob a bank and you go to jail; own the bank and you can rob it all day long. We need to bring back the guillotine.

Dave

@ 2023-07-13 10:10   ` Mark Wielaard
From: Mark Wielaard @ 2023-07-13 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dave Blanchard; +Cc: gcc

Hi Dave,

On Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 09:34:31AM -0500, Dave Blanchard wrote:
> You know, if you useless cocksuckers [...]

Please stop using this kind of language on this list.  I know it is
annoying if the spam filters didn't catch some obvious scam message.
But you are not helping anybody by replying to it.  And using
offensive language, even if you are annoyed, isn't acceptable.

Thanks,

Mark

* Re: Network Services Alert#489707
@ 2023-07-13 12:14     ` Dave Blanchard
From: Dave Blanchard @ 2023-07-13 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

On Thu, 13 Jul 2023 12:10:32 +0200
Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> On Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 09:34:31AM -0500, Dave Blanchard wrote:
> > You know, if you useless cocksuckers [...]
>
> Please stop using this kind of language on this list.  I know it is
> annoying if the spam filters didn't catch some obvious scam message.
> But you are not helping anybody by replying to it.  And using
> offensive language, even if you are annoyed, isn't acceptable.

Really? That's all you have to add? If my tone was so "offensive", how did YOU help by replying to it?

I'm pretty sure I'm much, much more than "ANNOYED" about a lot of things going on in this world--and you would be too, if you were any kind of man.

Maybe if you spent less time worried about inconsequential things like people's "offensive" language, and more time worried about how your country (you live in the Western world, correct?) is circling the drain, maybe the world would not be such a FUCKING SHITHOLE.

I will not make any more such comments in the future to this list, so as not to further disturb any pearl-clutching Puritans here by using "offensive language" (the horror!) on the Internet.

THANKS.

Dave

* Re: Network Services Alert#489707
@ 2023-07-13 12:23       ` Richard Kenner
From: Richard Kenner @ 2023-07-13 12:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dave; +Cc: gcc

> Maybe if you spent less time worried about inconsequential things
> like people's "offensive" language, and more time worried about how
> your country (you live in the Western world, correct?)

We are all responsible for our choice of words.  We aren't responsible
for the actions or policies of the country we happen to live in.