* INQUIRY
@ 2023-10-02  6:20 LOR Lytour
From: LOR Lytour @ 2023-10-02  6:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Good Day,

We are interested in your products, Can you supply us in larger quantities here in Cambodia?

Please reply with your product catalogs for more details.

Regards,
LOR Lytour
Email: lorlytour9@gmail.com

* Inquiry
@ 2002-02-20  3:12 unni
From: unni @ 2002-02-20  3:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,

I represent Enventure Technologies, a leading IT solutions company.

I am trying to get in touch with your Chief Technical Officer (CTO), to discuss a business proposal.

Can you please send me the CTO's e-mail address, so that I can e-mail a detailed proposal?

Best regards,
Unni
unni@enventureonline.com