* SSA Trees and Making them MultiThreaded Aware
@ 2019-09-21  6:24 Nicholas Krause
From: Nicholas Krause @ 2019-09-21  6:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Richard,

Sorry for the second email but I forget in the previous one but Jeff Law
at Cauldron stated

your the expert for the SSA code. Is it possible to make that code
multithreaded in particular

the dominator trees.

I'm going to start researching that as Giuliano's branch does not build
seems he removed

the Pthreads flag in the makefile(s). I've already opened a issue with
him to fix that.

Nick

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-09-21  6:24 UTC | newest]