* passing arguments to gcc build in eclipse
@ 2011-09-16 10:30 pankajsejwal
From: pankajsejwal @ 2011-09-16 10:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I have build gcc and imported it on eclipse and started to debug it from main
but after a few steps it stops and sends "malloc.c" not found error and asks
to give a source path to it.
I believe the problem is because of the arguments that it requires to
proceed for example "<filename.c>" as gcc takes some arguments to work on in
terminal.

Can someone please tell me the error I am facing and it i am correct can u
tell me how to pass arguments to the built code that it can recognize it as
a .C file.

Thanks !

* Re: passing arguments to gcc build in eclipse
@ 2011-09-16 10:49 ` Andrew Haley
From: Andrew Haley @ 2011-09-16 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pankajsejwal; +Cc: gcc

On 09/16/2011 11:30 AM, pankajsejwal wrote:

> I have build gcc and imported it on eclipse and started to debug it from main
> but after a few steps it stops and sends "malloc.c" not found error and asks
> to give a source path to it.
> I believe the problem is because of the arguments that it requires to
> proceed for example "<filename.c>" as gcc takes some arguments to work on in
> terminal.
>
> Can someone please tell me the error I am facing and it i am correct can u
> tell me how to pass arguments to the built code that it can recognize it as
> a .C file.

This is not an appropriate message for gcc@gcc.gnu.org, which is
only about the development of gcc itself.

Most of us don't use Eclipse.  I think you'd be much better advised
to direct this to an Eclipse-specific list, where the experts will be.

Andrew.

* Re: passing arguments to gcc build in eclipse
@ 2011-09-23 15:56   ` pankajsejwal
From: pankajsejwal @ 2011-09-23 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

ok sorry....thanks for replying..!!