* Announcement: showasm 1.0
@ 2000-01-22  0:42 Kai Schütz
From: Kai Schütz @ 2000-01-22  0:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

This is the first release of a little tool i've called showasm. It's
purpose is to show a C/C++ file and the assembly produced from it in a
way so that it's easy to figure out which assembly code each C-source
line resulted in.

The idea was taken from a skript named "listing" that comes with the gcc
compiler sources. Unfortunately I found that it didn't work for me properly.

showasm has got the additional feature to use colors to make the
output easily readable, so be sure to use an appropriate VT100/ANSI
Terminal (both linux console and color-xterm do the job for me).

It should appear on sunsite (I suggested /pub/Linux/devel), but for
now I've attached the package.

I hope you find it usefull to analyse the code gcc generates.
--
|/
|\ai

Kai Schütz
mailto:schuetz.kai@gmx.de
Hi, I'm not a signature virus. Why don't you just copy me into your
signature?
showasm-1.0.tar.gz