* bootstrap configure failure on darwin 6.3
@ 2002-12-30  6:50 Andreas Tobler
From: Andreas Tobler @ 2002-12-30  6:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GCC

Hi,
didn't follow the list recently, so sorry if this is a repeating msg.

I configure since a long time my tree on darwin as this:
/Volumes/xufs/gccsrc/gcc/configure --prefix=/Volumes/reserved1/gcctmp
--enable-languages=c,c++,java --enable-libgcj --enable-threads=posix
--enable-shared --disable-multilib

Then I do a make CC='cc -no-cpp-precomp' bootstrap.

The last time I tried (friday I guess) it was ok.

Now I get:
ltconfig: you must specify a host type if you use `--no-verify'
Try `ltconfig --help' for more information.
configure: error: libtool configure failed
make: *** [configure-zlib] Error 1

Any quick ideas?

Thx,
Andreas

* Re: bootstrap configure failure on darwin 6.3
@ 2002-12-30  7:11 ` Andreas Tobler
From: Andreas Tobler @ 2002-12-30  7:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Tobler; +Cc: GCC

Andreas Tobler wrote:
> Hi,
> didn't follow the list recently, so sorry if this is a repeating msg.
>
> I configure since a long time my tree on darwin as this:
> /Volumes/xufs/gccsrc/gcc/configure --prefix=/Volumes/reserved1/gcctmp
> --enable-languages=c,c++,java --enable-libgcj --enable-threads=posix
> --enable-shared --disable-multilib
>
> Then I do a make CC='cc -no-cpp-precomp' bootstrap.
>
> The last time I tried (friday I guess) it was ok.

A hosed configure file I guess.
Now it seems to run.
Sorry for the noise.
Andreas