* [RFC] arm: atomics: ARMv7 doubleword atomicity
@ 2023-04-07  2:23 mudrievskyjpetro
From: mudrievskyjpetro @ 2023-04-07  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: richard.earnshaw, nickc, ramana.gcc, kyrylo.tkachov; +Cc: gcc

Dear maintainers of GCC arm port,

Can you share your thoughts on the email I've sent to the mailing list?
I've originally sent it to Will Deacon, gcc and linux mailing lists, but
no one is responding, so I'm pinging you directly.

https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc/2023-April/241093.html

---
Peter

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-04-07  2:24 UTC | newest]