* JSR on the topic of complementary currencies
@ 2004-09-04  0:11 Bernhard Fastenrath
From: Bernhard Fastenrath @ 2004-09-04  0:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've submitted a JSR on the topic of complementary currencies to the JCP.
The description of the JSR can be found at:

http://dem.sourceforge.net/JSR/.

I'm currently trying to form an expert group for this JSR. I know this is
slightly out of place here but complementary currencies (or community
currencies) belong much more in the open source _community_ than
in some industry expert group.

--
http://homepage.mac.com/bfastenrath/religion.html

Was du selbst nicht wuenschst, das tue auch anderen nicht an. (Konfuzius, Gespraeche, XII, 2) 551-479 BC

An hour of contemplation is better than a year of prayer. (Muhammad, La Mecque, vers 570 - Medine, 632)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-09-04  0:11 UTC | newest]