* Resigning from GCC Steering Commitee
@ 2008-01-10  4:06 Per Bothner
From: Per Bothner @ 2008-01-10  4:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm sorry to announce that I'm resigning from the GCC Steering
Committee.  I have been embarrassingly inactive in both GCC development
and on the committee the last few years.  There doesn't seem to be
any likelihood that this will change in the foreseeable future,
even less so now that I have a "day job" working for Sun.  The
Steering Committee and the Gcc community deserve someone more
informed and involved with what is going on in the GCC world;
The SC have been discussing possible "new blood" to take my place.

I have been a member of the Steering Committee since its start
almost 10 ago as the egcs project, and I've been involved
with GNU and GNU tools quite a bit longer than that.  It has been
a pleasure working with such a community of dedicated, smart,
and (most of the time) reasonable and friendly people!

I am still "around", working on GNU and other Free Software
(the Kawa project is still going strong, and my job at Sun
is also Free Software).  If you any questions about code I've
written - or just want to say "hi!" - feel free to contact me.
--
	--Per Bothner

* Re: Resigning from GCC Steering Commitee
@ 2008-01-10  5:05 ` 龙海涛
From: 龙海涛 @ 2008-01-10  5:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

could a new bie say goodbye to you?

wave~~~