* Enquiry
@ 2009-06-02 13:52 Vijay Holimath
       [not found] ` <dfa53ad0906021048t7e1c1fc7pf019d1229f529592@mail.gmail.com>
From: Vijay Holimath @ 2009-06-02 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Dear Sir,

        I am using gcc compiler for v850e cpu. When I use the
arrtribute: __attribute__ ((interrupt_handler)) or __attribute__
((interrupt); for interrupt function,  say for example

void swnmi() __attribute__ ((interrupt_handler));

void swnmi()
{
..
}

main()
{
..
..
}

I am getting following error messages when I compile:

main.o (.text+0xea): In function 'swnmi': undefined reference to '__ep'

main.o (.text+0xee): In function 'swnmi': undefined reference to '__ep'

collect2: Id returned 1 exit status

I will be grateful to you if you could help me to get rid of these error
messages.  Probably I have to link some libraries?

Many thanks,
-Vijay

--
Vijay Holimath, Ph.D
National Institute of Informatics

* Enquiry
@ 2022-01-30  9:47 Theodore Papadopoulo
From: Theodore Papadopoulo @ 2022-01-30  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Before creating a bug report, I want to check with the GCC community
(all the more that checking that the problem has not yet been reported
is complicated at leat for me).

The following (admitedly buggy) program generates a segmentation
violation on fedora 35 (this is with g++ 11.2.1 20211203 (Red Hat
11.2.1-7) (GCC))
when compiled with -O3 (other versions replacing unisgned by std::string
may trigger the exception instead of the segv)

bool assert_sthg(const unsigned s) {
     if (s==123)
         throw 1;
}

int main() {
     assert_sthg(0);
     return 0;
}

When compiling, we indeed get a warning:

test.C:4:1: warning: control reaches end of non-void function
[-Wreturn-type]

I can well understand that the program being buggy that the optimizer is
allowed to do anything including the observed segmentation violation.
Yet the result is quite surprising....
The question is, in that case, wouldn't it be better to turn the warning
into an error at -O3 ?

     Thank's for any input.

         Theo.

* Enquiry
@ 2020-09-12 23:44 Paul
From: Paul @ 2020-09-12 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,

We are interested in importing your products to Costa Rica.

Please send your product catalog to (epicroom@protonmail.com)
for further information.

Awaiting...

Regards,

Paul

* Enquiry
@ 2009-06-02 13:00 Vijay Holimath
From: Vijay Holimath @ 2009-06-02 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

@ 2006-09-29 13:00 Dr.Richard Lovward
From: Dr.Richard Lovward @ 2006-09-29 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,
It gives me a great deal of pleasure to write you this mail and even when it might come to you as a surprise, .I hope you find  it of interest.
Let me first introduce myself.  My name is Richard  Lovward, and I am an Executive Auditor with an Auditing and Risk Management Firm, here  in   Europe ,  I should like to  use this means to ask your assistance  in moving some fund over to your country. I have in the course of my duties come in contact with a good amount of Fund that have been inactive for some years now and careful investigation proved the original depositor of the fund  died five years ago  and all attempt to reach the suppose beneficiary of the deposit were fruitless and before it is forfeited to the state I decided to move it.
It is of interest to inform you  also that I have already moved this fund out of the Establishment  and now in safe keeping with a Finance and security house,  I will  like to move it outside now.and this is were I need your your assistance.
After legal consultation, I have established  modalities for a  secured way for  a perfect transaction., but be most assured that  for your  assistance and partnership  you will get a  good percentage of the fund, it is  important  to let you know that fifty percent of  the rest will be invested over there under your management. for a negotiable  period of time and we will open a fruitful dialog very soon to that effect.
I  look forward to our working closely in practically  seeing this transaction come to a perfect end.  For effective communication , please kindly include  in your reply, your complete Names ,Address,Occupation, Age  and most especially your contact number. and I will contact you as soon as I get your reply.
I  look forward to hearing from you and  my gratitude for your Patience
Respectfully yours
Dr. Richard  Lovward

* enquiry
@ 2000-09-21 20:26 Adarsh MP
From: Adarsh MP @ 2000-09-21 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

I am Adarsh. I am doing my masters in Computers, at Bradley Univ. I am now in the midst of developing a project, ie. simulation of an operating system shell. I am facing the problem with GCC compiler. I am not able to use the command getch() even though it is specified in help.
  i am trying to use it coz i have to accept the passwords from the user without echoing it. Can u plz suggest me a method
thanking u
Adarsh

For fabulous shopping deals visit: http://www.rediff.co.in/shopping/index.html