* Is the git mirror still syncing ?
@ 2009-08-10 13:21 Dodji Seketeli
From: Dodji Seketeli @ 2009-08-10 13:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

Hello,

It seems the git mirror git://gcc.gnu.org/git/gcc.git  didn't sync'ed to
the gcc svn tree since last Friday as git fetch wont grab any bits newer
than that date. Cloning from that address works OK though. It's just that
the bits are a bit old.

Is this a known issue ?

Thanks.
--
Dodji Seketeli
Red Hat

* Re: Is the git mirror still syncing ?
@ 2009-08-10 20:16 ` Jason Merrill
From: Jason Merrill @ 2009-08-10 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dodji Seketeli; +Cc: gcc

On 08/10/2009 09:00 AM, Dodji Seketeli wrote:
> It seems the git mirror git://gcc.gnu.org/git/gcc.git  didn't sync'ed to
> the gcc svn tree since last Friday as git fetch wont grab any bits newer
> than that date. Cloning from that address works OK though. It's just that
> the bits are a bit old.

I was just noticing that myself; guess I'll update with git svn.
Incidentally, have you tried the procedure I wrote out at
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GitMirror ?

Jason

* Re: Is the git mirror still syncing ?
@ 2009-08-10 20:55   ` Dodji Seketeli
From: Dodji Seketeli @ 2009-08-10 20:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jason Merrill; +Cc: gcc

Le 10/08/2009 18:47, Jason Merrill a écrit :

> Incidentally, have you tried the procedure I wrote out at
> http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/GitMirror ?

Yeah, but I haven't exercised the git-svn setup yet, as git-svn and I
stopped being friends long ago. It looks like I am going to try and visit
him again :)

Thanks.

--
Dodji Seketeli