* cloog static build
@ 2009-08-10 11:16 Rainer Emrich
From: Rainer Emrich @ 2009-08-10 11:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gcc

* Re: cloog static build
@ 2009-08-11  7:05 ` Sebastian Pop
From: Sebastian Pop @ 2009-08-11  7:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rainer Emrich; +Cc: gcc

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 04:22, Rainer Emrich<rainer@emrich-ebersheim.de> wrote:

> I build my gcc windows versions (*-pc-cygwin, *-pc-mingw32, *-w64-mingw32) using
> static build libraries gmp, mpfr, mpc, ppl and cloog. Configuration and building
> of gcc is really easy using the --with-host-libstdcxx configure switch. That's
> not true for cloog. If configured against static versions of gmp and ppl I have
> to edit the Makefile manually and add -lstdc++ to LIBS.
>
> Is there a possibility to check at configure time if a static version of gmp is
> used and add -lstdc++ dependent on the result?

Fixed in the git repo: http://repo.or.cz/w/cloog-ppl.git and I will
put a new tar.gz on
ftp://gcc.gnu.org/pub/gcc/infrastructure/

Thanks for reporting this problem,
Sebastian

* Re: cloog static build
@ 2009-08-11 15:13   ` Rainer Emrich
       [not found]     ` <cb9d34b20908110753j3fcd9713t99b44cd49de83c15@mail.gmail.com>
From: Rainer Emrich @ 2009-08-11 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Pop; +Cc: gcc

* Re: cloog static build
       [not found]     ` <cb9d34b20908110753j3fcd9713t99b44cd49de83c15@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2009-08-11 22:53       ` Rainer Emrich
From: Rainer Emrich @ 2009-08-11 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Pop; +Cc: gcc

Sebastian Pop schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Could you please test the attached version of CLooG-PPL?
This looks perfect now. Thanks a lot!

Only a minor flaw remains:
make clean gives:
rm /version.h
rm: cannot remove `/version.h': No such file or directory

Cheers,
Rainer